tongue

tongue

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Summer with Susan Cleveland

I do not sew in the summer.  As usual I started out the summer pulling my antique tractor and then came this idea.  Our guild president pitched that they take a bus and go to the Augusta Quilt show in Maine over the summer.  I was game, but as usual, I need to do things my way.  So I decided that I wanted to take 2 classes at the quilt show.  I signed up for this cute dresden class with Susan Cleveland.
Susan is an awesome teacher and the class was awesome.  I was totally inspired.  She also has this tool called Prairie Pointer.  It is a great tool and works for prairie points and dresden. Her website is
https://www.piecesbewithyou.com/

I also found a couple of her videos on www.youtube.com

This is the class I took and her pattern.












Great way to start the fall sewing season.
 
Until the next stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment