tongue

tongue

Monday, April 30, 2012

Thank goodness for animals ....

Thank goodness for animals or I would have nothing to blog about.  I have been in the sewing room, but sharing a strange block in the middle of a block of the month is not that exciting.  I am working on 5 blocks of the month, all ending in the next 3 or 4 months.  I will share the eye candy then.  Saturday morning we helped friends move.  On the way back home we were driving along when I saw a bear.  The picture is not that great, but I did not think it was a good idea to try to get closer.  It did not even know we were there.  The wind was blowing and he was scratching himself all over.  It was nice to watch.  

I cropped it up so you would see some of him :P

I dug in the dirt again this weekend.  I do not remember us ever having such an early spring here in New Brunswick Canada.  I have 4 cleaned out flower beds, I even have growing things in there.  Way to early to plant any seeds or even get near the vegetable garden.  But I am ready when that time arrives.  I had another couple blooms out there.  I love little white flowers, like theses!!


And last but not least, I thought I should try to take some kind of a quilty picture for the "QUILT BLOG"  My mother, bless her soul, made this Jenny Beyer made this Trip Around The World quilt for me.  I absolutely love love love her fabric.  It hangs on my dining room.  It is a full sized quilt, but I will never use it.  So it is proudly displayed in all it's glory.  Oh yeah, this is me in front of it :P  Til next time

1 comment:

  1. Bears are on the move...the Big Ole Mama that's been around our hill for at least 8 years was seem 3 times last week crossing back and forth in her usual spot. No two year old cubs with her this spring so she must have given them the boot so she can catch her a man come fall :)

    ReplyDelete